Wednesday, November 6, 2013

6 November 2013 - Meghan Linsey - High and Dry

There's a pretty vicious rumor out there (likely started by me) that I don't like Radiohead. It's so not true. Their first two albums are favorites of mine. Heck, I'll even admit to enjoying OK Computer if I've had a couple beers. Of course, if I've had too many beers I'll likely say it's the worst album of all time (probably where those vicious rumors started). Regardless, I loved The Bends and particularly the song High and Dry, which is why it was so cool to hear this wonderfully soulful cover by Steel Magnolia's Meghan Linsey. Check out this video and then seek out Steel Magnolia's fantastic self-titled 2011 debut for some country goodness.



Thanks to @MegsMegafans for bringing this video to my attention last night on Twitter. Since you asked nicely, I'll add this note for our Totally Covered readers: Give Meghan a like on her Facebook page at and check out this very cool Caring for Creatures campaign to help celebrate Meghan's birthday while doing some good for our four-legged friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, say something!