Monday, November 12, 2012

12 November 2012 - Amanda Palmer - Video Games

This just in...There IS a safe for work Amanda Palmer video out there on the old interwebs...I know, I'm shocked too. But this fine Lana Del Rey cover is proof. Scandalous!

All kidding aside, Amanda Palmer is a wickedly talented artist. Whether it be on her own solo adventures or with Brian Viglione (the other half of The Dresden Dolls), I simply can't get enough. And neither can her rabid fanbase. She made headlines this year when her Kickstarter campaign raised almost $1.2 million for her new record (and I assume other projects/tours/etc.). If Amanda Palmer is "new to you" I would definitely suggest heading on over to YouTube and checking out some more of her songs/videos. Coin Operated Boy by the Dresden Dolls (another safe for work video) has always been a personal favorite. Seek! Discover! And if you dig it, pay for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, say something!